WIN A HAGLÖFS CIRQUE JACKET WORTH £380!
The new Cirque Gore-Tex Pro Shell waterproof winter jacket from Haglöfs is the all-round shell jacket that British mountain walkers and climbers have been waiting for. The design is based on the award winning Spitz but it's been tweaked and improved to be more suitable for classic British use and now you can win one just in time for winter.
OutdoorsMagic editor Jon Doran was certainly impressed on seeing the garment for the first time saying, "It all feels massively sturdy and reassuringly solid and at a genuine 560 grammes for a medium, while it's not a lightweight, it's certainly not massively heavy either." See his thoughts in full here.
Cirque Jacket Spec - Full-featured Gore-Tex® 3-layer Pro Shell jacket for extreme outdoor conditions.
* Below-the-hip length with waist adjustment.
* 3-way adjustable, helmet compatible hood.
* 2-way front zipper with dual storm flap, front
* Reinforced shoulder, sleeve, back and hip
* Articulated sleeves.
* Two torso pockets, two chest pockets and one
sleeve pocket all with laminated, watertight
* Two inner pockets.
* Laminated watertight pit zips.
* Velcro adjustable cuffs.
* Single-hand adjustable hem.