Talkback: New Review - Trekmates BAIML Soft Shell Jacket

5 messages
07/02/2012 at 22:04
your first look link takes you to the trekmates website - wat that your intention?
08/02/2012 at 10:33
I work as an International Mountain Leader for Let Loose with Adventure running snowshoeing holidays and avalnche training in the Pyrenees. I've been wearing this jacket all winter with a light fleece and base layer underneath and in temperatures of minus 13 degrees C on the summits. It has been first class, really comfortable to wear, good sized pockets and the sleeves are long so they come down over gloves keeping the draughts out. I've been digging snowpits and rolling around in the snow and jacket has stayed dry and very warm. Highly recommended.
08/02/2012 at 13:12

> your first look link takes you to the trekmates website - wat that your intention?

I'd guess not...  Let's play 'hunt the review'...

"However, a limited number are also available to the public"

I wonder how 'limited'.  Seems a rather odd approach.

10/02/2012 at 10:59
Link fixed. Apologies for that. And no, it wasn't my intention.

[url=http://www.outdoorsmagic.com/reviews/jackets/softshell-jackets/trekmates-baiml-soft-shell-jacket/37340.html]First look link[url]

OutdoorsMagic Editor | jon@outdoorsmagic.com 

19/02/2012 at 09:08
I saw one of these jackets being worn the other day and saw the BAIML International Mountain Leader logo on the arm. I asked the wearer about his qualification, and he told me that he didn't have the BAIML qualification but had won the jacket from a competition in a trekking magazine. Can anyone wear this badge and work if they are being given away for free and where can I get one?
Your say
email image
5 messages