25/02/2012 at 21:21

Hi!

Moved my Laser Competition to ebay now:

http://tinyurl.com/7hfyn9q

Thanks for looking. 

Cheers

02/03/2012 at 18:13

HI!

Last  24 hours before auction ends. Get yourself brand "new" Laser competition.

http://tinyurl.com/7hfyn9q

Tent is in immaculate condition and will last you for many years. 

Thanks for looking!

Cheers

03/03/2012 at 23:32
This does not belong on the classified thread (you are not selling it on here).
03/03/2012 at 23:38

sure your sure?

If one sticks to Jon's  guidelines the FS is wrong, but apart from that it's in the right place

Edited: 03/03/2012 at 23:48
03/03/2012 at 23:46
I am sure Mole. I look on here to get kit that other users are selling off directly (like your MyTimug for example), not to see what is on ebay.
03/03/2012 at 23:50

link repaired

I do agree really,

it's not really selling something on OM - but there isn't a separate section for ebay links...

03/03/2012 at 23:53

I agree with the feminine shirted one.

It's nothing more than spam imo.

I've no problem with regular forum contributors doing this, but it pisses me off when certain people only seem to use the forum to boost a sale.

Include a little history in your walks. Pecsaetan - Ancient Derbyshire, Staffordshire and South Yorkshire - http://pecsaetan.weebly.com/

04/03/2012 at 06:08

Hi lads!

Sorry to get you all upset. I've been following the OM for last few years and there were lots of sales going the same way. If that's a bad practice and I've just abused the OM to do it myself and most important, if that's against the OM rules I regret doing it. Sorry!

I will play by the rules in future and will not use OM classified section to bust any non OM sale of used gear. It was meant as a gesture to all those interested into buying my Laser Competition which was on sale up here for some time but for some reason OMers did not trust to the OM nickname so the sale was moved to ebay and I left the link here just for the sake if anyone would like to nick it at ebay. Anyway as said I will not use Classified section to boost non OM sale and will post in other category. 

Have a nice Sunday all of you!

Cheers

04/03/2012 at 11:03
What a nice reply. I feel a right c nut now!
04/03/2012 at 11:15
Jon Doran wrote (see)
Welcome to the new trial OM Classifieds section of the forum which we're launching to replace the rather clunky existing classifieds system initially on a trial basis.

The idea is that it's a simple, easy to use way to buy and sell outdoors kit and is for private sales only, no trade ads. If you want to advertise on the site, please contact Dominic Young - dominic@magicalia.com.

Please prefix for sale posts with FS: in your thread title. Eg: FS: 25-litre daysack. And wanted posts with WTD:. Eg: WTD: 24-litre daysack.

You may also promote an eBay auction - prefix the post 'eBay' - but please don't post the same item repeatedly.

If you want to have your ad deleted after selling the item, please use the altert moderator button and ask nicely and we'll delete it for you.

That's it really. Beyond that it's down to you to use common sense and keep an eye open for scams. If you do spot something you think may be dubious, please use the moderation alert button.

My underline, so no rules broken by posting an ebay ad. on here, maybe best not to prefix FS but no harm done.

Your say
email image
10 messages