Gear for Sale

1 to 20 of 24 messages
21/04/2012 at 13:29

Gear for sale:

Terra Nova Laser; - £100 posted. This model has the rear door and porch as well as the large usable space in the front porch. It's in fine excellent condition but I'm after a bit more sitting up room now and have got my Shangri La 3. I've only used this 3 or 4 times. I've also made a pair of folding end poles, should you want to make a smaller pack size but the original carbon rods are in place and the original pegs are included. Exped Downmat 7 pump, (short) £35 posted: 122cm x 60cm R.value 6.9, 600gms This is a good winter mat. Exped Sim lite 3.8 SL : £35 posted. 182cm x 50cm x 3.8cm, R value 3.2 weighs 780gms. Good down to around -5c.Pacific Outdoors Ether Compact 6 Reg: £30 posted: I don't any of the above more than 3 or 4 times either, so they are all in excellent condition. Primus Express Spider: £30 posted. Includes reflector plate and tyhis hasn't been out the house, though I have tried it out a couple of times and its a fine, light burner (195gms) for a winter remote stove. But if I ever go winter camping again (highly unlikely!) I've found me Epigas alpine stove, heavier but it works fine. Evernew Superlite 900ml Titanium pan. £30 posted: Indents at 300 and 600 ml and silicone insulated long handles, which fold around the pan. This is another item that hasn't left the house, though I've boiled water in it a couple of times. All of these items are in good/excellent condition and there's probably more items to come, as I want to get down to just two complete camping kits (Bloody kidding myself there!!) I'll gladly answer any questions and would prefer paypal gift for payment but am happy with a cheque or cash on collection if youre anywhere near Liverpool. Thanks

21/04/2012 at 13:38

PM sent re evernew pan

21/04/2012 at 16:33
The Evernew pan is now sold. Thanks
21/04/2012 at 19:21
PM, re Exped down.

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snake bite..... and furthermore always carry a small snake.   W.C.FIELDS.

Walk, climb, camp. Just get out there

21/04/2012 at 22:10
The exped down mat is now sold. Thanks.
22/04/2012 at 18:41
Hi, i am interested in the tent if it is still for sale.Have you any photos please, cheers.
22/04/2012 at 19:12

Hello,

I haven't a clue how to put pictures on here, I'm afraid but I think I've learnt the knack of sending them by email...hopefully! If I have I'll come back to you.

Just to inform you though, I've had an enquiry and it is his option to buy. However, I'll check to see if I've any photos and come back to you

All the best

Jim

22/04/2012 at 19:18
Jim, i've never mastered the OM pic thing, but if you want to post a pic you can upload it to Tinypic and copy and paste the ]IMG[ link here.

Include a little history in your walks. Pecsaetan - Ancient Derbyshire, Staffordshire and South Yorkshire - http://pecsaetan.weebly.com/

22/04/2012 at 22:01

Hiya twiglegs,

Thanks for the info about how to get some pictures on here. I'm off tomorrow so I can give it a try. Mind you, got to sort out how to cut and paste now! Thanks again Twiglegs

Jim

22/04/2012 at 22:37

Usually, hightlight bit you want, right click, brings up option to cut.

Change 'window' to site you want to post to.

When you are at bit you want to put it too, right click, paste will show, click, should be where you want..

Uploading pics. If on your 'putter, click 3rd from right icon. Screen that appears will let you go to your PC's pic. gallery. Once you've got pic. you want, click "upload", ( or button that lets, depending on browser).

You may need to change size of pic. to lowest setting, OM can only let e-mail size pics. to upload.

HTH.

Paul.

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snake bite..... and furthermore always carry a small snake.   W.C.FIELDS.

23/04/2012 at 08:50
Hi mate, I'd like the exped mat if it's still available. Thanks, Paul.
23/04/2012 at 09:18

Hello Paul,

That explanation is much appreciated. I'm going to have a go at it today.

Many Thanks Paul.

Paul S.

Hello

I'm replying to someone who has already expressed an interest but, if you wish, you're next in line if they decide against buying and I'll come back to you

Jim

23/04/2012 at 14:53

Hi,

I'm interested in the tent. Is it the 1 or 2?

23/04/2012 at 15:52

Hello Z,

It is a 2 person tent, although I think most people would define it as a trifle small for 2 people. I think t/n decided on the rear door to provide two separate entrances and exits. If you're using it as a one person then it's quite roomy.

23/04/2012 at 15:55
Ps, the 2nd door also provides a useful alternative cooking area, should the weather be hitting the front of the ten.t
23/04/2012 at 16:13
Hi Jim, i have decided against the tent thanks but good luck with it anyway i am sure it will sell.
23/04/2012 at 22:30

The Exped Simlite is now sold Thanks.

H/G; thanks for letting me know. good luck with your search

24/04/2012 at 11:30
I'll take the tent at asking please! PM sent
24/04/2012 at 18:58

Hi Jim,

Exped mat arrived today.

Thanks.

Paul,

25/04/2012 at 18:15

Ah great stuff! Thanks for letting me know Paul,

All the best

Jim

1 to 20 of 24 messages