rucksac/gloves/dragon jacket

1 message
27/02/2012 at 10:57

Couple of things that I have which have barely been used and would be better off going to a good home than taking up space in the house.

Sealskinz Ultra Grip gloves. Waterproof gloves. Used about twice, because I discovered I bought Small- and they are too small for my hands. Brand new they are £30. I'd want about £12.

Rab Baltoro Gloves Size Medium- Good for cold weather. Worn twice, I have too many other pairs of gloves, and I just don't wear these. They seem to go for £40+ I'd want about £30

Mountain Hardwear Dragon Jacket size small- worn a few times but in good nick. Its Black as well, not the garish greens that they've been selling lately. The same model as mine is going for £150 on ebay. Mine is worth about £90

Osprey Xenon 85. size medium been used twice to take things on a train. I just don't have a use for a bag this big. As new with all the bells and whistles. Normally £220. Its nigh on brand new, but I'd take £180 for it.

Pictures of things on request, just drop me a line. Im based in Glossop. If you want anything sent, it'll be P&P as well.

Open to offers on any of this lot

Your say
email image
1 message