Replacement for Macpac Tekapo 25+
I've been using a Macpac Tekapo 25+ rucksack almost every day for 7 years, for running to and from work, and also as a mountain day-sack. It's finally starting to fall apart, but it seems that Macpac no longer sell a direct replacement.
What I want is:
- Comforable for both running and walking. The shoulder straps need to shaped so that they don't rub against my neck when I'm running.
- Robust. I will be using it every day, so a lightweight running rucksack probably won't be tough enough.
- Capacity of about 25 litres.
- Drawstring closure at the top, with a flap to cover it. I don't trust rucksacks with zip closures for the main compartment.
- Ideally, a mesh pocket for drying clothing.
- Chest strap to keep the shoulder straps in place when I'm running, but a hip belt is not a requirement.
Any recommendations ?
Ontario is a vast adventure playground just waiting to be explored and experienced
Minimal & lightweight footwear designed to enhance your outdoors experience
Become a fan of OutdoorsMagic
Follow us on twitter
Sign up to our free newsletter
Meet partners in our forum
Other Immediate Media Sites
Our eCommerce Platform
© Immediate Media Company Ltd 2012. This website is owned and published by Immediate Media Company Limited. www.immediatemedia.co.uk