Wiggle website

One man's tale of woe

9 messages
13/03/2012 at 23:58
I ordered a pair of shoes with this website. They had a good price, and promised a fast delivery.

4 days later a pair of tights turned up. As Wiggle do not have a customer service telephone line I emailed them. I was instructed to send back the incorrect goods with a note saying I would like them exchanged for the shoes I had initially ordered. I did so by first class post.

Royal Mail tracking indicated the package arrived the following morning. I waited a further 2 working days and had still heard nothing from Wiggle. After mailing them several times and sending a jpeg of the tracking page, they have informed me they have received the tights and will back order the shoes.

I was confused by the need to back order the shoes as their website says they have over 10 pairs in stock which can be despatched in 24 hours. Confused, I emailed Wiggle and asked them about this. The long and short of their wordy response is that they don't know when they'll be despatched.

Thanks Wiggle, and go F++k yourselves.

14/03/2012 at 07:50
I've only used them a couple of times and had no problems. However, they'll email you every couple of days thereafter offering discounts if you enter a code next time you shop with them. I've had so many emails and seen so many codes at this stage that I'm sure I could type any random characters as a code and it would give a discount!
14/03/2012 at 09:25

Ditto with me Paddy - they are spammed, but I occasionally look in folder to see what they may have to offer.

Kiers - your experience is similar to one I had with zavvi.com - although they kept sending the same wrong product back  to me - until I asked for my money back (still waiting for the cost of returning the goods that they promised to refund as per their t&cs).

SD
14/03/2012 at 10:57
After a bad experience with passwords including some they sent me to get me through,told to disable cookies and generally spend a great deal of time I have given up with them. Life is just too short .
14/03/2012 at 14:47

I have ordered 5 times from wiggle and not had a problem yet. Delivered quickly and delivered free for any amount/weight to anywhere in europe(a big plus to me who lives in Holland!) They do charge more if i pay in euros and not pounds.

The first time i ordered i was a bit worried because i read reviews and heard it could be luck of the draw as to whether they actually have the item in stock and so dispatch it immediately but so far (touch wood) its been ok.

If i had time constraints for something maybe i'd rethink using them but for now i am certainly a satisfied customer. I haven't had to contact them for anything yet though!!!!

14/03/2012 at 20:23
I have placed maybe 30+ orders with Wiggle and have never ever had a problem
14/03/2012 at 22:30
Great posts Kiers, a real outdoors classic.
Uzi
15/03/2012 at 06:42
I think they are great. Sorry!
19/03/2012 at 18:04

If it had been April 1st I wouldn't have just googled wiggle to "check it out"

Your say
email image
9 messages