Memory maps on HTC Sensation

Does it work?

6 messages
05/01/2012 at 17:33

Before I trawl through all the threads does anybody know if Memory Maps work on the HTC Sensation?

If not are there any alternatives that do?

05/01/2012 at 17:50

If you already have Memory Map and copies of .qct map files, then you should be able to use the   MM Tracker app

Otherwise, you can buy Viewranger Mapping for your phone- which is highly rated.

21/02/2012 at 15:05
The MM Tracker android app is very good. There is a trial version and the full version is only about a tenner. You need to already have the maps but if you have it works really well and has a hell of a lot more functionality than the Memory Map windows program ever had.  I use it all the time in the hill on my HTC Desire.
21/02/2012 at 17:16
Ditto for using mmtracker.

Does what says on the tin.

Use mine on the Motorola Defy.
14/04/2012 at 23:43
Another one here agreeing with the MM Tracker app (cost me about £6) & works great on my samsung galaxy s2, only it flattens my battery in no time if used constantly. I only use it to play around with as I use paper maps & compass when out, and just use a garmin gps to get a bearing if needed.
14/04/2012 at 23:50
brimmers wrote (see)
Another one here agreeing with the MM Tracker app (cost me about £6) & works great on my samsung galaxy s2, only it flattens my battery in no time if used constantly. I only use it to play around with as I use paper maps & compass when out, and just use a garmin gps to get a bearing if needed.
If it's anything like my HTC Desire it's the GPS chip thats sucking all the battery not MMTracker.
Your say
email image
6 messages