Podcasts

Got any good outdoors related ones?

5 messages
16/03/2009 at 18:07

I have lost the links for a load of outdoors podcasts and I just thought I would see if anyone else has their favourites. Apart from the ones looked after by PodcastBob of course. I had some by Simon Willis and others from USA, but due to having to reload software and moving things around to other PCs I now need to re-subscribe to every podcast.

Does anyone have a rather special podcast they would like to mention? Lets start a list. The only rules are there are no rules. Just outdoors related (please no hunting or fishing ones) and must be available to non I-Tunes users.

16/03/2009 at 18:17
16/03/2009 at 18:49

That's one I had. They don't publish that often so I think I had all the old ones saved somewhere and had some on my MP3 player.

Kayakman is good for those people who do the sea kayaking thing. Yet to get into that. Not to sure of the salt in everything feeling you get doing it (or at least that is what I felt like).

16/03/2009 at 21:31
Anyone else who doesn't know though should definitely go to check out The Outdoors Station too via Podcast Bob's website at www.BPL.co.uk! Backpacking Light UK! New stuff added all the time there.
Edited: 16/03/2009 at 21:32
02/03/2012 at 15:30

Reviving an appropriate zombie thread here to report a podcast out now:

Released 1/3/12 in the BBC Radio 4 'Coast & Country' series. It features Clare Balding walking on Kinder Scout and discussing the Kinder mass trespass (seminal event in the 1930s). I expect it'll be available for a few weeks more. Can be downloaded from iTunes.

Well worth a listen.

Your say
email image
5 messages