Subscription mag fails to arrive.

9 messages
07/06/2010 at 14:52

Does anyone have problems with the magazine not arriving, when they are subscribed to it?

I subscribed earlier this year, and have only received the magazine automatically once. Every other time I have had to phone them and they send another copy.

This is getting very frustrating and means that the magazine has been in the shops for days before I get to read my copy.

07/06/2010 at 14:55
threaten them that you're going to cancel your subscription
Edited: 07/06/2010 at 14:56
07/06/2010 at 15:04

Do you live in a flat? If so, is there a central area where post is put (eg pigeonholes), or does post go directly through your door? If the former, it could be that stuff is going astray in the property.

I used to run a couple of subscription magazines and we found that many non-arrivals were down to things going missing at the address. UK Royal Mail is very reliable indeed in my experience -- especially compared to Southern European countries and the USA (we had some absolute nightmares getting stuff delivered to some countries!).

Maybe try getting them to send it to your work address for a while?

07/06/2010 at 15:58
Comment under "Problems and Suggestions" on the TGO Forum and you should get an editorial response.
07/06/2010 at 19:46
mine is often very delayed and I am sure I have missed at least one issue this year.......
07/06/2010 at 19:47
Forgot TGO had a forum. Must take a look again.
07/06/2010 at 22:27

I may do as you have suggest Chris,  I will probably do this tomorrow,  got a lot going on. Also got to get hold of someone on the subscription phone number, i tried several times today and it went to voice mail.

Mark

10/06/2010 at 15:10

Subscriptions department refuse to reply to emails, so it looks like it's a case of 'we've got your money', so we just don't care.

Tradings Standards seems like a good next step.

10/06/2010 at 23:14

I managed to get hold of them yesterday, they offered to send another one out, or extend my subscription by anohter month, I took the latter.

They said they will investigate but i wont hold my breath.

Your say
email image
9 messages