TGO Website

Has it died?

4 messages
21/12/2011 at 08:08

As an occasional visitor to the TGO website I'm wondering what;s happening on there. The forum hasn't received any new posts (not for want of trying) for over two months now, there's little in the way of blog activity (one post in November, the previous post was June) and references to the site in the current magazine have been stripped back, one small mention on the cover and one on the subs page.

It seems to me that the website is mainly archived now and in future will be used simply as a shop window and won't have interactive comment. That's a shame, it was always nice to see the writers come on and answer peoples questions directly.

What would be useful would be if the magazine were at least to tell us if the above is correct, if anything to save the posters on the forum from checking in vain for it opening up again.

31/12/2011 at 15:57
The last time I tried to reply to a post it wasn't working (about 2 months ago).

I have heard though that there are plans to re-design the forum (and the rest of the site?)though I'm not sure when when this will happen in 2012. It's probably worth checking in from time to time.

The staff at TGO have been pretty busy with the new layout TGO.
24/03/2012 at 22:45
TGO Website. Not much response unless you are on it,
Challenge that is..
Plenty of response then. Cheers.
25/03/2012 at 09:52
waldo wrote (see)
TGO Website. Not much response unless you are on it, Challenge that is.. Plenty of response then. Cheers.

Challenge website is blocked from here.  
Your say
email image
4 messages