The Ladies’ Aspira Set
Due to popular demand the new Páramo Ladies' High Mountain System is here! The Páramo design team worked with female outdoor professionals to refine the ultimate garment system for the increasing number of women whose leisure or work takes them into extreme environments.
Ladies’ Aspira Jacket
Highest specification waterproof smock for female mountaineers of all disciplines and those entering the most extreme environments.
- Fixed hood with volume and frontal adjustment (designed to fit over all climbing helmets), and wired visor for maximum protection and visibility. Rolls conveniently away when not in use.
- Upper arm vents provide adjustable upper body ventilation and temperature control.
- Further ventilation via two-way chest zip with poppered internal storm flap.
- Deep chest zip opens to waist level, allowing access to inner garments, waist drawcord and internal pocket. Also facilitates putting on and taking off the smock.
- Uncluttered front panel – ideal for harness use.
- Extra fabric at shoulders and elbows for durability and protection.
- Articulated arms and shoulders for perfect fit and maximum freedom of movement.
- Wide cuffs with velcro and popper fasteners, provide adjustable ventilation, allowing sleeves to be rolled up.
- Concealed waist and hem drawcords give additional airflow control.
- Scooped tail for maximum protection.
- Drip skirt which directs water away from the wearer’s legs onto the ground.
- Removable foam pads provide an additional air gap within the jacket, which allows air to circulate and moisture to be moved away. Particularly useful when heavy rucksacks are worn.
- All essential controls (drawcords & zip pullers) can be operated with a single gloved hand.
- Reflective piping for increased visibility.
- Female specific design.
Ladies’ Aspira Jacket RRP £250
XS, S, M, L, XL in Fire/burgundy
XS, S, M, L in Dawn Blue/mid grey
Ladies’ Aspira Trousers
Highest specification waterproof trousers for female mountaineers of all disciplines and those entering the most extreme environments.
- Two-way waterproof reversed side zips with internal storm flap for the ultimate in comfort and versatility, providing extensive ventilation.
- Waist drawcord for improved fit and comfort.
- ‘Access all areas’, even during harness use, via drop seat cleverly designed to retain waist band in place.
- Unrestricted leg movement due to knee articulation and diamond gusset.
- Adjustable ankle snow cuffs.
- Improved safety whilst using crampons through calf-adjust cord also improving knee articulation.
- ‘Snow sport’ friendly - with wider hem in boot area and poppered ankle adjustment to secure hem.
- Added protection and insulation via our slimline removable knee and seat foam inserts. Double layers of Nikwax Analogy Pump Lining fabric ensure there is greater comfort and reinforcement on the seat and knees.
- Increased abrasion resistance to the seat, knee and ankle area through the use of reinforcement fabric.
- Female specific design.
Ladies’ Aspira Trousers RRP £170
So, if you have a taste for competition or a thirst for adventure, find out more about the Velez Adventure and the whole range of Páramo garments – visit www.paramo.co.uk
XS, S, M, L, XL in Black
More About Paramo
|Click here to see member reviews, forum threads and OUTDOORSmagic reviews of Páramo gear.|
|Click here to see last month's product of the month.|
|To find out more about all Páramo products go to the Paramo website.|
|For links to online Páramo retailers click here.|
|To see our latest activity catalogues click here.|
Can’t find your preferred garment?
If you are unable to find the Páramo® garment of your choice through your local retailer please email us at email@example.com
Or phone us on 01892 786444 and we will help you locate your product.