Vivobarefoot Launches The Trail Freak
The original barefoot shoe company brings out its latest product for trail running freaks
The next step in the trail running range
Vivobarefoot launches the Trail Freak, the next step in the brand’s performance range of shoes for trail running.
Scheduled for release in Spring 2014, Vivobarefoot’s most advanced trail shoe offers the ultimate off-road running aesthetic supported by the brand’s dominance in pure barefoot technology and performance.
Worn by trail running star A J Calitz (2 x Red Bull LionHeart Winner, 2012 and 2013), the Trail Freak is a lightweight, breathable shoe with a natural wide fore-sole design, which allows toes to splay as nature intended, optimizing barefoot feeling and sensory feedback.
Featuring V Trek outsole construction designed for maximum surface contact on off-road surfaces, a duo reflective mesh and printed structure giving a more comfortable and secure ‘second skin’ fit with maximum breathability, the Trail Freak is designed to allow your feet and shoes to move as one, no matter what nature throws at them.
(Numbers referring to the left middle image)
1. Outsole construction: V Trek
Rubber outsole specifically designed for off road surfaces with multi-directional lugs to maximize surface contact for superior barefoot traction.
2. Outsole thickness: 2.5mm with 4.5mm lugs. Outsole material: V-grip Rubber.
3. Removable insole: 3mm Poliyou Insole for additional thermal protection when necessary.
4. Lining: Dri-Lex Performance lining with lycra: Lightweight, performance lining for moisture wicking and superior comfort.
5. Upper: Reflective Mesh. Thick, dual layer mesh with a reflective thread.
6. Upper: Printed Structure. Flexible yet strong printed upper gives a natural and secure fit.
7. Lacing: Toggle. Fasten securely with strong wire-like laces and toggle.
* Eco-Credentials: 100% Vegan
* Weight: Mens 260g / Ladies 210g
Mens: sizes 40-47 Red/Orange Navy/Sulphur
Ladies: sizes 35-42 Blue/Turquoise Pink/Teal
Vivobarefoot encourages you to visit a Vivobarefoot training clinic and learn the skill of barefoot movement.
For more information visit www.vivobarefoot.com.
Discuss this story